Rosary Hill/Daemen College Items Sought for Display
We all have that one space in the house.
It might be your attic or maybe your basement. It’s where your college memorabilia is stored with items that have great sentimental value to you and bring back many fond memories. Now, there is a special place to display some of these treasured pieces.
As a gift from the Rosary Hill Class of 1963 in honor of its 50th reunion, a Daemen College/ Rosary Hill College alumni memorabilia collection featuring items from your college days will be created on campus. Spearheaded by the Daemen College Buffalo Alumni Association, the museum will be located in the Wick Campus Center Alumni Lounge.
To help make this collection a true showplace, we are looking for all kinds items to put on display. We ask that you take a few moments to search through your college storage boxes for items you are willing to share with the entire college community.
Among donated items being sought for the alumni memorabilia collection are:
- Class rings
- College promotional flyers
- Beanies, hats and pins
- Souvenirs from past college events, such as Convocation, Commencement, Parents Weekend, and Spring Fling
- Favorite photos, particularly those that show the growth of campus
- College apparel, such as sweatshirts and t-shirts • Fraternity/sorority items that promote college events
- Sports memorabilia
- Any other college treasures that will help us share the history of the college
You can be a part of making this project a reality. We would welcome the opportunity to include your college memorabilia in this new collection. Please note that donations for the collection will not be returned.
To donate college memorabilia, please contact the Daemen Office of Alumni Relations at 716-839-8212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.