1947 Provisional Charter granted to Rosary Hill College July 31, 1947. Mother M. Alphonse Kampshoff, O.S.F. is named first president.
1948 College opens with 44 students and 13 faculty.
1953 Sister M. Angela Canavan, O.S.F. named second president.
1965 First male full-time student enrolled as a transfer student.
1971 Rosary Hill College opens all concentrations to men.
1973 Dr. Robert S. Marshall named third president.
1977 First official use of Daemen College.
1984 Lumsden Gymnasium opens, enrollment is 1454.
1996 Dr. Martin J. Anisman named fourth president.
2003 Daemen’s athletic mascot transitions from the Warriors to the Wildcats.
2009 Research & Information Commons (RIC) opens.
2011 Dr. Edwin G. Clausen named fifth president.
2012 Haberman Gacioch Center for Visual & Performing Arts opens.
2013 Dr. Gary A. Olson named sixth president.
2015 Academic & Wellness Center opens, Daemen enters NCAA Division II.
2019 Daemen promoted to the Carnegie Classification of doctoral/ professional.
2022 The New York State Board of Regents unanimously voted to change Daemen to a university.